1. Refer to the comparison table on the canvas to identify each diamond number and the corresponding printed number on the canvas.
2. Insert the round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement (push hard to keep the cement in place).
3. Use the round end of the pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to remove any extra cement.
4. Tear apart the partial film and place the diamond on the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. If you stick a diamond to a wrong area on the painting, remove the diamond with tweezers.
6. After finishing, slightly press down the diamonds with your hand or a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly attached.
There is a video to show you how to complete this painting at the top of this page. And it can be seen only on computers.
And if you still worry about how to complete, you can buy a small painting to practice.